Just a short drive north along the coast from San Francisco, Timber Cove Inn is the perfect weekend getaway with a range of exciting activities to fill a few fun days. Or, you can launch an extended vacation going north, into the wilderness of the redwoods, rocky North California and Oregon coasts, and even visit many waterfalls close to Crater Lake. Let us help you plan your life-time memorable trips.
Local Excursions / Day Trips (call ahead for operating hours, it may have seasonal changes):
- Duncan Mills - wine tasting in a small town setting. download a pdf pamphlet
- Farm and Wineries. download a pdf pamphlet
- Gualala - art galleries, crafts, clothing and jeweleries. download a pdf pamphlet
- Gualala Point Arena - lighthouse, harbor and chowders. download a pdf pamphlet
- Air Excursions - Tour Sonoma coast & vineyards by air. download a pdf pamphlet
- Occidental & Freestone - Ziplines, skybridges, cheeses and vineyards. download a pdf pamphlet
Or, you can get creative with the help of our what-to-do list, with ideas and contact information.
3. Rock Formations and Tidal Pools at Salt Point State Park (link to tripadvisor site)
4. Point Arena Light House (link to flickr site)
5. Sonoma Coast Dive Sites (link to J.A.W.S.)